Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cookie Monsters

 We are Cookie Monsters at our house. We love cookies of all kinds. Luke decided he wanted to make Cookie glasses today. I was glad that I did not have to eat them after they had been played with. I have to hide the cookies that we make if I want them to last more than one day. Sometimes, it would be good if I could hide them from myself.
This is a picture of the Kiss Cookies that I made last night to take to church today as the October birthday treats in Young Women. I used the recipe from the Preator Family Cookbook courtesy of Kathy Terry and switched out regular kisses for the pumpkin spice kisses that are in grocery stores for the Fall season. Then, I drizzled milk chocolate over the tops of the cookies. They received rave reviews today at church. You have to be a pumpkin spice fan to really love them though. Delish!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad to see you started a blog. Those cookies look pretty awesome. Kinda wish I had one right now.

    ReplyDelete